SPARCMed is committed to our patients. Your rights with SPARCMed include:
- The right to receive care regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or the source of payment for care.
- The right to considerate, respectful medical care.
- The right to privacy of your medical records.
- The right to refuse treatment against your physician’s advice, although you must take full responsibility for this choice.
- The right to provide feedback to our management staff via telephone, internet or in person and to receive a prompt response regarding your concerns.
- The right to receive an explanation of charges on your patient bill if needed
Bilingual (Spanish) Program. The same programs that are offered in English are offered in Spanish, with a special emphasis on vocational counseling and job placement.